As a former employee and current retiree of the Town of Palm Beach, a variety of resources are available to you regarding health insurance, pension or other retirement accounts, and other post-employment information.
Personal or Tax Information
- Have you moved? or Would you like to receive news and information by email? Click here to provide us with your email and current contact information via this online form.
- Update your IRS Form W-4P and send the completed form by mail or email to:
Town of Palm Beach
360 South County Road, Palm Beach, FL 33480
email Human Resources
Retiree Health Insurance
Cigna is the Town’s health, prescription, and dental insurance provider. Download the current Retiree Benefit Guide here.
Contact the Pension Plan Administrator for any questions or information:
Edemir K. Estrada, GRS Pension Plan Administration
One East Broward Boulevard | Suite 505 | Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301-1804
Phone: 954.527.1616 | Fax: 954.525.0083
Other Retirement Account Information
Your 401(a), 457, Retirement Health Savings and Roth IRA accounts are managed by ICMA-RC. Contact ICMA-RC for account balances, changes, fund management, etc.
Mon - Fri 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. EST
24-hour automated services
Retiree Relief Fund
The Retiree Relief Fund, provided for by donated funds, shall benefit qualifying retired employees of the Town of Palm Beach by providing financial assistance toward expenses related to disasters and significant personal hardship.
Circumstances that MAY qualify for financial assistance for eligible retirees include:
- Involuntary loss of wages resulting from an illness, accident, or other similar and extraordinary circumstance arising because of events beyond ones control.
- Unreimbursed medical expenses resulting from an illness, accident, or other similar and extraordinary circumstance arising because of events beyond ones control for the retiree, their spouse, or dependent who can be claimed on their tax return.
- Damage to one’s home and/or personal vehicle due to an accident or natural disaster (beyond insurance reimbursement or other donated funds received).
- Legal bills involving non-criminal matters.
- Expenses associated with the imminent foreclosure or eviction from ones primary residence.
- Funeral expenses for a spouse or dependent who can be claimed on one’s tax return.
View the program guide below for eligibility information. Upon being eligible, complete and submit a request packet to the Office of Human Resources.