What if my entire home is backing up?
The obstruction could be on the main line that the Town maintains. You should contact the Water Resources Division at (561) 838-5440 After Hours (561) 838-5454. If it is determined by our crews that the obstruction is in the house lateral we will advise you to contact your contractor.

Show All Answers

1. Who is responsible for the maintenance of my sewer lines?
2. How do I know if a sewer back-up is in my portion of the line?
3. What if my entire home is backing up?
4. What if I have questions about my water?
5. Why do I still have ponding water in front of my home after it rains?
6. How do I access the Public Works webpage?