The Town is continuing with the implementation of the Inflow and Infiltration Phase 1 Report. The Town’s contractor, Insituform Technologies, Inc., will be lining the sanitary gravity sewer mains throughout the Town. This work will be completed using a no-dig, trenchless technology. The length of time the contractor will be working on any one street will vary depending on the length of pipe to be cleaned. The contractor will be working on the streets indicated below between August 28 – September 1.
To minimize road closures, please refrain from parking on the following streets per designated dates below:
- Indian Road and N. Ocean Way: Monday August 28th
- N. Lake Way Between Indian and Arabian: Tuesday August 29th
- 300 Block of Arabian Road: Wednesday August 30th
- 300 Block of Mediterranean Road: Wednesday August 30th
- 200 Block of Arabian Road: Thursday August 31st
- Manana Lane: Thursday August 31st
- Indian Road and N Ocean Blvd: Friday September 1st
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Paul Burgoon, Construction & Right-of-Way Manager (561) 838-5440.