In observance of Juneteenth Holiday, all Town offices will be closed on Monday, June 19. Construction work or landscaping will not be allowed.
The following Town recreational facilities will be open:
- Public beaches will have lifeguards on duty from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Par 3 Golf Course: Open from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Phipps Ocean Park Tennis: Open from 8:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
- Seaview Tennis: Open from 7:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Recreation and Fitness Center: Open
- Residential Garbage Service – There will be residential garbage pickup service for residences on Kawama Lane/Chateaux Drive north to E. Inlet Drive only. No other residential areas on the island will be serviced for garbage on Monday, June 19, 2023
- Commercial Garbage Service (7-day service): Service as usual.
- Commercial Recycling: Service as usual.
- Yard Trash Collection - No service on Monday, June 19, 2023. Stash areas will be serviced during residential collection starting Tuesday, June 20, 2023 through Friday, June 23, 2023.
*NO LANDSCAPING OR CONSTRUCTION PERMITTED*