The Town’s contractor, Insituform Technologies, Inc., will be lining the sanitary gravity sewer mains throughout the Town. This work will be completed using a no-dig, trenchless technology. The length the Town is continuing with the implementation of the Inflow and Infiltration Phase 1 Report. of time the contractor will be working on any one street will vary depending on the length of pipe to be cleaned. The contractor will be working on the streets indicated below between June 12th – June 16th. To minimize road closures, please refrain from parking on the following streets per designated dates below:
- Cocoanut Row North of Brazilian Ave: Monday, June 12th
- Cocoanut Row South of Brazilian Ave: Tuesday, June 13th
- Cocoanut Row South of Australian Ave: Wednesday, June 14th
- Cocoanut Row and Chilean Ave: Thursday, June 15th
- Cocoanut Row and Peruvian Ave: Friday, June 16th
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Paul Burgoon, Construction & Right-of-Way Manager for the Town at (561) 838-5440.