Beginning May 1, 2023, through October 31, 2023, yard trash may be placed in the right-of-way (adjacent to the property from which it came) not more than three (3) days prior to the scheduled date of collection.
SUMMER TRASH SET OUT SCHEDULE ( MAY 1-OCTOBER 31)
COLLECTION DAY SET OUT DAYS
• TUESDAY SAT., SUN., MON.
• WEDNESDAY SUN., MON., TUES.
• THURSDAY MON., TUES., WEDS.
• FRIDAY TUES. WEDS. THURS.
The following reminders are provided:
• Yard vegetation only results from trimming and pruning.
• Tree trimmings no longer than 8 feet long and no larger than 6 inches in diameter.
• Piles of vegetation not to extend into the street more than 6 feet from curb or edge of pavement.
• No yard trash in plastic bags.
• No yard trash in alley ways, sidewalks, or over storm water drainage grates or within 6 feet of utility poles, fire hydrants, street light poles, or trees with lower-hanging branches.
• NO STUMPS OR LOGS. Property owners are responsible for disposing of stumps or logs themselves.
Compliance with the above regulations will ensure an orderly and efficient collection of yard trash, cleaner and safer streets, and better storm water drainage from the streets. Please make your landscapers aware as well. Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact Public Works at (561) 838-5440.
Please reference Town's website at Summer 2023 Yard Trash Collection Schedule.