The Town of Palm Beach is continuing with the implementation of the Inflow and Infiltration Phase 1 Report. The Town’s contractor, Insituform Technologies, Inc., will be cleaning and performing CCTV of the sanitary gravity sewer mains throughout the Town.
This work will be completed using a no-dig, trenchless technology. The length of time the contractor will be working on any one street will vary depending on the length of pipe to be cleaned. The contractor will be working on the streets indicated below between February 6, 2023, and February 10, 2023.
To minimize road closures, please refrain from parking on the following streets per designated dates below:
• Bradley Pl & Atlantic: Tuesday February 7th
• S County & Royal Poinciana: Tuesday February 7th
• Atlantic Ave 100 Block: Wednesday February 8th
• Coral Ln 200 Block: Wednesday February 8th
• 301 Bradley Pl: Thursday February 9th
• 340 Cocoanut Row: Friday February 10th
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Paul Burgoon, Right-of-Way Inspector for the Town at (561) 838-5440.