The Town is continuing with the implementation of the Inflow and Infiltration Phase 1 Report. The Town’s contractor, Insituform Technologies, Inc., will be cleaning and performing CCTV of the sanitary gravity sewer mains throughout the Town. This work will be completed using a no-dig, trenchless technology. The length of time the contractor will be working on any one street will vary depending on the length of pipe to be cleaned. The contractor will be working on the streets indicated below between January 23rd and January 27th. To minimize road closures, please refrain from parking on the following streets per designated dates below:
• Sunrise Ave 100 Block: Monday January 23rd
• Dunbar Rd 100 Block: Tuesday January 24th
• Dunbar Rd 300 Block: Wednesday January 25th
• 3475 S Ocean Blvd: Thursday January 26th
• 3983 S Ocean Blvd: Friday January 27th
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Paul Burgoon, Right-of-Way Inspector for the Town at (561) 838-5440.