The holiday season is upon us, and Town Officials would like to remind all vendors, contractors, and residents of the working hours that were updated in May of this year. Please use the information below to review the working hours schedule.
WINTER HOURS - Beginning the Monday preceding Thanksgiving thru April 30
• Monday thru Friday - 8:00AM to 5:00PM. With quiet interior work only from 8:00AM to 9:00AM. NO heavy equipment or other outdoor construction-related and lawn maintenance noise is permitted before 9:00AM.
• Workers are prohibited from arriving at construction and lawn maintenance sites prior to 7:30AM and are restricted from conducting any kind of site activity prior to 8:00AM during weekdays.
• Saturdays, Sundays, legal holidays, and Town-observed holidays, beginning at noon on the day before Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving - WORK NOT PERMITTED! ALL construction work is prohibited!
• For multi-family properties, south of Sloan’s Curve which are not located on Ibis Isle, that have an association board that approves of Saturday work hours, and a copy of the letter indicating the Saturday work hours have been approved by the association board is on record with the Town. Saturdays - QUIET INTERIOR WORK between 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
• ALL GAS POWERED LEAF BLOWERS ARE PROHIBITED.
For more information, please reference Ordinance No. 26-2021, Ordinance No. 4-2022, and the full working hours brochure.