Due to the improved weather conditions after Hurricane Nicole, effective immediately, the following solid waste collection schedule, and guidelines are in effect.
- Commercial garbage and recycling, service as normal.
- Residential garbage service will resume Friday, November 11th.
- Residential recycling will resume Tuesday, November 15th.
- Normal vegetative debris collection will resume on Monday, November 14th.
- Landscape work will be permitted on Friday, November 11th however, landscapers are required to remove any trimmings or debris generated.
- Reminder-Suspension of yard debris set-out is still in effect until Monday, November 14th
All questions and comments should be directed to Chester Purves, Services Division Manager, who can be reached at (561) 838-5440.