Beginning May 1, 2022 thru October 31, 2022, yard trash may be placed in the right-of-way (adjacent to the property from which it came) not more than three (3) days prior to the scheduled date of collection.
TRASH SET OUT SCHEDULE
MAY 1st THRU OCTOBER 31st
COLLECTION DAY SET OUT DAYS
• TUESDAY SAT., SUN., MON.
• WEDNESDAY SUN., MON., TUES.
• THURSDAY MON., TUES., WEDS.
• FRIDAY TUES., WEDS. THURS.
The following reminders are provided:
• Yard vegetation only resulting from trimming and pruning.
• Tree trimmings no longer than 8 feet long or 6 inches in diameter.
• Piles of debris not to extend into street more than 6 feet from curb or edge of pavement.
• No yard trash in plastic bags.
• No yard trash in alley ways, sidewalks, or over storm water drainage grates or within 6 feet
of utility poles, fire hydrants, street light poles, or trees with lower-hanging branches.
• NO STUMPS OR LOGS. Property owners are responsible for disposing of stumps or
Compliance with the above regulations will assure an orderly and efficient collection of yard trash, cleaner and safer streets, and better storm water drainage from the streets. Please make your landscapers aware as well. Thank you for your cooperation. Any questions, please contact Public Works at (561) 838-5440.