Beginning Wednesday, November 4, through Friday, November 6, the Florida Public Utilities (FPU) and their contractor, All County Paving, will be milling and paving portions or all of the following streets:
• November 4th - Whitehall Way, Flagler Drive and Via Bethesda
• November 4th - Barton Avenue (east of S. County Road)
• November 5th - Pendelton Avenue and Pendelton Lane
• November 6th - Cocoanut Row (between Chapel Hill to Barton Avenue)
• November 6th - Chapel Hill (eastern entrance)
*The schedule is subject to change due to weather
FPU is asking for cooperation from property owners and landscapers to make the project go as quickly as possible. It will be extremely helpful to avoid the road rights-of-way on the days of milling and paving. The paving will not adhere to tires and will not be tracked onto driveways.
If you have any questions regarding this work, you are welcome to contact Daniel Thrash, with SEC at (407) 217-2946 or Jeremy Leb (561) 475-0572 also with SEC. You can also contact the All County Paving Representative, Joshua Marfleet, at (561) 302-9361.