Beginning Monday, November 9, 2020, the Town, through its contractor, All County Paving, will be paving all road rights-of-way from Esplanade Way south to Osceola Way. This will also include milling and paving North Lake Way and North Ocean Boulevard between those listed streets.
Please click here to view enlarged image.
Above is the color coded phases of the milling and paving. Milling will take place on the first day and paving will take place on the second day.
• Phase 1 (Blue) - milling is scheduled for November 9th with paving on November 10th
• Phase 2 (Green) - milling is scheduled for November 10th with paving on November 11th
• Phase 3 (Orange) - milling is scheduled for November 11th with paving on November 12th
• Phase 4 (Red) - milling is scheduled for November 12th with paving on November 13th
• Phase 5 (Light Blue) - milling is scheduled for November 13th with paving on November 16th
*Please be sure your hedges are trimmed to behind the edge of pavement prior to the milling and paving of your street*
Phase 1 Area - Monday, November 9, yard debris will be collected starting at 7:30 a.m.
Route 1 (Esplanade Way to Reef Road) - Garbage and recycling services will begin at 7:00 a.m., the week of November 9th –17th.
Public Works is asking for cooperation from property owners and landscapers to make the project go as quickly as possible. It will be extremely helpful to avoid the road right-of-way on the days of milling and paving. The paving will not adhere to tires and will not be tracked onto driveways.
Please be advised, the schedule is subject to change due to weather.