For all your 2020 Election information, please refer to the Town of Palm Beach Town Clerk’s Office web page at www.townofpalmbeach.com. Information on precincts, polling locations, and acceptable forms of photo ID for the Town of Palm Beach can be found below.
Please be advised all County, State, and Federal elections are the responsibility of the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections. For more information, you can call their Office at (561) 656-6200, or visit their website.
Precincts and Polling Locations
If you are unsure which precinct you are in, please refer to your voter’s registration card or go to the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections’ (SOE) Precinct Finder.
- Precinct 1390: St. Edward’s Parish Hall, 165 N. County Rd
- Precinct 1392: St. Edward’s Parish Hall, 165 N. County Rd
- Precinct 1394: Morton & Barbara Mandel Recreation Center, 340 Seaview Ave.
- Precinct 7154: Morton & Barbara Mandel Recreation Center, 340 Seaview Ave.
- Precinct 7156: South Fire-Rescue Station, 2185 S. Ocean Blvd
- Precinct 7158: South Fire-Rescue Station, 2185 S. Ocean Blvd
- Precinct 7166: South Fire-Rescue Station, 2185 S. Ocean Blvd
Voter Photo ID Required at the Polls
Each voter is required to present current and valid photo identification upon entering the polls. Acceptable forms of identification include a: Florida Driver’s License, a Florida Identification Card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, United States Passport, Debit or Credit Card, Military Identification, Student Identification, Retirement Center Identification, Neighborhood Association Identification, or Public Assistance Identification. F.S. 101.043
If you have any further questions please contact the Town Clerk’s Office at 561-838-5416 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.