Beginning Monday, August 19, the Town through its contractor, All County Paving will be paving all road right-of-ways from Onondaga Avenue north to East Inlet Drive. There will be one exception due to the work on North Lake Way and Mediterranean Road, this area will be paved after the Lift Station construction is completed.
Above is the phasing of the milling and paving. Milling will take place on the first day and paving will take place on the second day.
• Phase 1 milling is scheduled for August 19th with paving on August 20, 2019.
• Phase 2 milling is scheduled for August 20th with paving on August 21, 2019.
• Phase 2 milling is scheduled for August 21st with paving on August 22, 2019.
• Phase 4 milling is scheduled for August 22nd with paving on August 23, 2019.
• Phase 5 milling is scheduled for August 23rd with paving on August 24, 2019.
Phase 1 Area - On Monday, August 19, yard debris will be collected starting at 7:30 a.m.
Route 1 (E. Inlet Drive south to List Road) - garbage and recycle services will begin at 7:00 a.m., the week of August 19 - 23.
Public Works is asking for cooperation from property owners and landscapers to make the project go as quickly as possible. It will be extremely helpful to avoid the road right-of-way on the days of milling and paving. The paving will not adhere to tires and will not be tracked onto driveways.
The schedule is subject to change due to weather.