In observance of Independence Day, all Town offices will be closed on Thursday, July 4. Construction work or landscaping will not be allowed. Certain Town recreational facilities will be open and the public beach will have lifeguards on duty from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Par 3 Golf Course: Open from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Phipps Ocean Park Tennis: Open from 8:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
Seaview Tennis: Open from 7:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Town Dock’s Office: Open from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Recreation Center: Under construction, there will be no
camp or any other recreational programs.
• Residential garbage will not be collected on Thursday, July 4.
• Residential recycling will be collected on Seaspray Avenue to south Town limits only.
• Commercial garbage (7-day service) will be collected as usual.
• There will not be yard trash collection on Thursday, July 4. Thursday’s route will be serviced on Wednesday, July 3. All vegetation must be
placed out for collection prior to 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 3.
• All services will resume to normal schedules on Friday, July 5.
If you have any questions, please call the Town Manager’s Office at 561-838-5410.