Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Palm Beach Police & Fire Rescue Team
In an effort to keep Town residents informed regarding the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), Town Staff will be providing updates via COVID-19 Alerts under Stay Informed on our website. Please sign up for Alerts by CLICKING HERE. After signing up for the Alerts, please make sure to check your email and confirm that you have signed up. Click on the link below to read Alerts.
Questions and Comments
A 24 hour Hotline and an email box has been set up for concerns, questions, and comments.
- 24 hour hotline: 561-227-7070
- email box: email@example.com
- The Florida Department of Health has established a dedicated Coronavirus (COVID19) Call Line 1-866-779-6121 for the public to call 24 hours a day. In addition, the public can email COVID19@flhealth.gov for information.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR THE TOWN
COVID-19 Vaccination Questions - Dr. David Agus, Professor of Medicine, University of Southern California
What you need to know regarding the Town of Palm Beach:
Palm Beach County has issued an Emergency Order 2020-012 Mandatory Face Coverings and is in effect until December 18, 2020.
- The Town of Palm Beach has issued an Emergency Order 2020-01 Shelter in Place - "Safer at Home" has been repealed as of 9/9/2020 at 9:45 a.m.
- The Town of Palm Beach Emergency Order 2020-03 Restriction of Hours for Alcohol/Food Service has been repealed as of 9/9/2020, at 9:45 a.m.
- The Town of Palm Beach, by order of the Chief of Police, the Emergency Curfew Declaration has been cancelled as of 9/9/2020, at 9:45 a.m.
BEACH UPDATE: Beaches have been reopened.
LAKE TRAIL UPDATE: The Town of Palm Beach Lake Trail use restrictions lifted.
Effective today, July 15, 2020, all temporary restrictions that were implemented this spring have been lifted for the use of the Lake Trail. Bicyclists are no longer limited in their times of use. The Chief of Police reserves the right to re-impose restrictions if social distancing is not maintained by trail users.
Motorized equipment, including motorized skateboards are not permitted on the trail at any time.
It is imperative everyone continues to stay in excess of 6 feet from one another at all times.
Dogs must be leashed at all times & don’t forget to clean-up after your pet.
PARKS/ RECREATION UPDATE: Par 3 Golf Course, Tennis Centers and Parks
The Par 3 Golf Course is open. Please call 561-547-0598 to book a tee time. Please be reminded that the Par 3 Golf Course is open for golfing only. Please refrain from using the cart paths on the course for exercising or walking dogs.
All public parks within the Town are open, but CDC social distancing guidelines must be followed. The Seaview Park playground is open for use.
The Seaview and Phipps tennis centers are open for singles, doubles and lessons. Players may call 561-838-5404 to book courts at Seaview or 561-227-6450 for Phipps.
TOWN OFFICES UPDATE: Town Hall and Additional Offices
The Town of Palm Beach Planning, Zoning and Building Department customers can submit plans in the Town Hall lobby drop box and simple permit applications can be emailed to PZB@townofpalmbeach.com or faxed at 561-835-4621.
Town Hall is open to the Public. However, telephone or virtual appointments are recommended when meeting with staff.
Town of Palm Beach Police, Fire Rescue, and Sanitation operations continue as normal.
updated as of 12/16/2020