Parking Permit Programs
Yearly Residential and Visitor Parking Permits
- Maximum 4 permits per residence (choice of residential stickers (max of 2) or visitor permits)
- Issued for street/block of residence only
- Residential decals can also be used as the Townwide Residential ParkMobile Stickers
- $100 fee per residential sticker
- $50 fee per visitor permit
- Application to be made by resident (proof of residence required)
- Valid for 1 year (expire annually December 31st)
Temporary Group Residential Parking Permit
Temporary Group Residential Parking permits are available at no cost to residents participating in the Residential Parking Permit program. Only the residents of the specific residential permit parking area within which the Temporary Group Permit is being applied for and whose household has previously purchased two (2) visitor permits for the current permit year are eligible for the Temporary Group Permits. An applicant can request up to 50% of the number of available residential permit parking spaces on their street.
- Issued for periods of either 1, 4, 6 or 12 consecutive months
- Fee: $165 for 1 month, $554 for 4 months, $777 for 6 months, $1,454 for 12 months
- It is prohibited for placard purchasers to sell, rent or otherwise charge another for the use of their placard
Placard holders are responsible for the renewal of the parking placard prior to the expiration date. Parking enforcement will issue citations for any vehicle with an expired placard. If the parking placard is not renewed prior to the expiration date, placard will be offered to the next person on the waiting list, if one exists, or made available to the public for sale.