The only public marina on the island of Palm Beach, the Town Marina has been providing berthing for power and sail yachts up to 260’ in length since the 1940s. Just north of the Everglades Golf Course, the Town Marina is currently closed for renovation with an anticipated opening date of Fall 2021. The master plan for the one and only public marina in Palm Beach is now underway. A brilliant new marina is being constructed that works in harmony with the Town’s ethos, style and quality of life. It includes a $34 million renovation and improvements to transform the old Town Docks into a world-class yacht center that will welcome vessels from 60 to 294 feet.
The Town Marina is centrally located and only a short distance away from West Palm Beach, which has a multitude of fine restaurants, bars and shops. Our island location places you within walking distance of the world-famous Worth Avenue. For those looking to leave their yacht and travel further afield, the marina is closely located to main transport links including I-95 and the Palm Beach International Airport, and railways to Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale and Miami.
The new 84 slip marina will feature the following:
- State of the art engineering
- Bellingham concrete floating dock system
- Wider and deeper slips to facilitate superyachts
- Expanded shore power with up to 480 V, 200 amps power per slip
- High speed wireless internet
- High-capacity, in-slip pump-out
- 16-foot wide main pier with extra wide finger piers
- Stable, high freeboard
- Cart and porter concierge services
- Gated docks with access control system
- State-of-the-art lighting
- Security cameras throughout
- Sustainable operations that protect the environment
- New Marina office
- Three new Mediterranean style amenity buildings with shower facilities and lounge
- Five miles south of Palm Beach Inlet
For more information on the project or for slip lease information, please contact the dock master at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 561-838-5463.