- Information Technology
Provide a collaborative and cooperative enterprise approach in identifying, prioritizing, managing, supporting, partnering and successfully executing a service portfolio of digital initiatives and solutions aligning with town strategic goals and cross-functional vision through the use of industry standards, generally accepted principles and formal project management tools and techniques.
IT focuses on process improvement and best practice project management while promoting: partnering, collaboration, and innovation to meet customer service objectives, providing town departments with full life-cycle project planning, management and sustainability. Provides strategic planning, tactical action, and operational decision-making to fulfill strategic and operational goals as well as OIT mission and goals. Directs and manages all aspects of information systems including strategy, planning, budgeting, implementation and support of computer hardware, software applications, websites, user support, networks, telecommunications, and training.
- Provide strategic direction and long-range planning for the deployment, integration and operation of foundational technology that supports evolving business operations.
- Provide exceptional customer service and responsive remediation based on defined service level agreements.
- Establish and promote IT governance that includes IT Controls, Frameworks and Methodologies such as Policies, Procedures (SOP), and Best Practices.
- Provide full life-cycle project planning and management from inception to completion.
- Manage and control project constraints by ensuring project plans are implemented on schedule, within scope, and budget.
- Develop a performance management framework that utilizes Key Performance Indicators and metrics to ensure the delivery of exceptional service.
- Promote partnering, collaboration, and innovation to meet strategic needs and customer service objectives.
- Coordinate and direct technology services to ensure efficiency and effective use of resources.
- Encourage collaboration, standardization, and overall improvement town-wide.
- Focus on process improvement and best practice project management. Partner with senior leadership in providing long-term business technology vision.