2) How do I obtain a medical, prescription or dental insurance card?
Go to mycigna.com, download MyCigna app on your smartphone. Register to log in and you can access your ID Cards in addition to any other insurance related information from the site or app. You can also call Cigna One Guide: 888.806.5042 for assistance.
3) How do I obtain vision insurance information?
If you have elected this optional coverage, go to www.e-nva.com or call 800.672.7723
4) How do I access the Employee Wellness Grocery Delivery Credit?
Submit your grocery delivery service enrollment receipt to email@example.com Reimbursements (not to exceed $15) will be processed as soon as possible or within 60 days from submission, unless emergency conditions cause a delay
5) Will my health benefits be affected because of the limited number of work hours?
Employee benefits will not be affected by the reduction in hours caused by the COVID pandemic. Please rest assured that your benefits will continue without interruption.
6) Have the rules for an emergency withdrawal from my ICMA-RC 457 account changed?
ICMA-RC 457 Coronavirus-Related Distribution (CRD) pursuant to the Federal CARES Act · General Information · Request Form (Complete and submit the form to ICMA-RC for processing)