Select Release Date for specific notices or select the blue linked information below:
|March 31, 2020||Release of Administrative Procedure 1-20-7 Emergency FMLA Leave and Sick Pay Pursuant to the Families First Coronavirus Response Act of 2020|
|March 27, 2020||Employees are encouraged to update their beneficiaries with ICMA-RC and log-in to your online account today. www.icmarc.org/login|
|March 26, 2020||Wellness Resources to Help You Stay Healthy|
Reminders for calling out sick and return to work procedures, and update to include:
Message from the Town Manager regarding closure of Town facilities and offices, and activation of non-essential or essential employees.
Special Offer for Grocery Delivery Credit
(1) Employee Assistance Program Coronavirus Resources
(2) Easy Step-by-Step Instructions for Signing Up with Telehealth via MyCigna
· Reminder, enroll with Telehealth services.
· Town Employee Information Website
Prevention is key! Routine cleaning of workspace; Hand washing or 60% sanitizer use; Social distancing
Employees need to notify HR by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (227-6322) if they have or have been exposed to COVID-19
· Employees need to notify HR if they are or plan to travel abroad.
· Cigna will cover COVID-19 testing at no cost if enrolled in the Town’s health insurance.
· CDC protocols for proper hand washing.
· Insurance benefits provide Telehealth services. Enrollment information.
· Amendment to Return to Work policy, medical authorization required after absent three (not five) or more days
· Stay home if not feeling well.